thirty-three 1/3 rpm

IS THIS THING ON?

Friday, March 18, 2011

Girls with Records: Rockers

Bebe Buell
Cherie Curry
Debbie Harry (with Chris Stein)
Cyrinda Foxe
Pattie Boyd
Posted on: 3/18/2011 10:47:00 AM
Labels: Girls With Records, photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

thirty-three 1/3 rpm

Hi! I'm Gina. I go totally gooey over music, design and travel - these are the things that stir me the most and that make me the happiest. This is my space to document some of my rampant crushes on lo-fi rock 'n' roll, hi-brow design, stylish travel, fuzzy critters and other inspirational tidbits that make my head spin.

FOLLOW ME ON:

Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on Tumblr

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow thirty-three 1/3 rpm

BLOG ARCHIVE

  • ▼  2011 (278)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (24)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (16)
    • ►  July (33)
    • ►  June (22)
    • ►  May (27)
    • ►  April (27)
    • ▼  March (34)
      • Even More: The Pains of Being Pure at Heart - Hear...
      • Baby Critters: Big Kitty Paws!
      • Tuesday Tunes: Cheap Time
      • Medicine for Mondays: Lulu
      • All Mapped Out: Design Ahoy
      • Flashback Friday: Echo & The Bunnymen
      • Girls with Records: Hey, Foxy DJ!
      • Type & Print: LetterMPress
      • R.I.P. Elizabeth Taylor
      • Baby Critters: Catzilla!
      • Crush: Puppies and Records!
      • Tuesday Tunes: The Clutters
      • Medicine for Mondays: Jayne Mansfield
      • The "I Love You" List
      • Flashback Friday: The Equals
      • Girls with Records: Rockers
      • Even More: The Living Sisters
      • Baby Critters: Les Choits avec Les Femmes Françaises
      • Tuesday Tunes: The Limiñanas
      • Medicine for Mondays: Sugar Pie DeSanto
      • Crush: Liberty of London Silk Scarves
      • The "I Love You" List
      • Flashback Friday: Jilted John & The Rezillos
      • Girls with Records: Subtle Tones
      • Type & Print: Mini Moderns
      • Baby Critters: Tiny Kittens!
      • Tuesday Tunes: Generationals
      • Medicine for Mondays: Les Surfs
      • The "I Love You" List
      • Girls with Records: Hey DJ
      • Flashback Friday: The Monks
      • Even More: La Sera - Devils Hearts Grow Gold
      • Baby Critters: Classic Hollywood Pups!
      • Tuesday Tunes: Jaill
    • ►  February (34)
    • ►  January (34)
  • ►  2010 (183)
    • ►  December (40)
    • ►  November (38)
    • ►  October (31)
    • ►  September (21)
    • ►  August (46)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (4)

GIVING CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

I try my best to credit all sources and properly acknowledge all the bloggers, architects, designers, stylists and photographers who work so hard to bring good things to my attention. I'm an amateur blogger and have no desire to make any personal gains through this site - I simply post about things that I love. If I have not given you credit, please let me know! I'll be happy to credit you or remove posts or photos at your request!
Watermark theme. Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.