Here are a few things I fell in love with this week...
I’m totally on board with Ms. Erin Gates’ assessment - I, too, love both of these fabulous homes equally. I could move right in. Washington? Paris? Sure, why not?! via elements of style
![]() |
| Washington State Weekend Getaway |
![]() |
| Washington State Weekend Getaway |
![]() |
| Parisian Loft |
![]() |
| Parisian Loft |
I’m also loving everything about this beautiful house. see more photos via Automatism
Tile love. Seriously. via OhJoy!
Super cute Christmas cards from Hello Lucky may be in my future. Yesterday, I finally had the chance to stop by Mrs. Post Stationery, here in Memphis, and noticed that they carry some of Hello Lucky's fine wares as well as Jonathan Adler and Lilly Pulitzer stationery items. Fancy! I'm hoping they'll carry some of these adorable holiday cards soon, too. via poppytalk
I’m loving these photos from New Zealand’s Fashion week back in September. They stunned me. Beautiful clothes from Juliette Hogan and gorgeous models with 60s eyeliner and beehive hairdos? Yes, please. Want. via SoMuchToTellYou
And, of course, I love the ridiculously cute Girls With Glasses (and the absolutely adorable dog!) in this video. found via Oh Joy!
Gorgeous art on vintage globes is crazy cool. via design*sponge
So. Excited. For the new Things We Love Kate Spade book. via felt and wire
![]() |
| source |










No comments:
Post a Comment