This week in the blog-o-sphere?
My mind is totally blown by Google Art Project. Have you checked it out? It’s amazing. Just. Amazing. via The Spotted Fox
I adore these Merit Badges for grown-ups by Lee Meszaros on Etsy. They’re like the kind of badges you’d earn in Girls Scouts, but for adult “accomplishments.” I’ve definitely earned that bacon badge. And, after work today, I plan to earn that whistle badge. (Or maybe even that skunk badge. *ahem*) via kindofasideshow via Design Crush
![]() |
| bringing home the bacon badge |
![]() |
| wetting your whistle badge |
![]() |
| being drunk as a skunk badge |
I love the style and simplicity of this Indian maiden by Polish illustrator Agnieszka Szatkowska. via designworklife
![]() |
| Agnieszka Szatkowska |
This is genius! I’ve been pining away for a letterpress printer, but they’re way out of my price range at the moment. I think I need to get my hands on a “poor man’s letterpress” – using an inexpensive punch letter set from a hardware store, a hammer and some nice heavy paper!
via giddygiddy via sayyestohoboken
(images via giddygiddy)
I’m awestruck by the great paintings by Melbourne artist Dane Lovett. via the design files
(images via Dane Lovett)
I’m head-over-heels with this duvet and pillow shams from Echelon . They come in such great colors. Peacock and white? Yes, please!
via Beach Bungalow 8
![]() | ||
| Echelon's Quatrefoil duvet set |
Have a happy weekend!







No comments:
Post a Comment