This week?
I’m not usually super psyched about Fashion with a capital “F.” And the word “sartorial” makes me cringe a bit. At this point in my life, I usually feel like I’m too young or too old (or too something else - poor? introverted? lazy?) to dress like a girl caught in photos for a "street fashion" blog. HOWEVER, this totally kick-ass street-style fashion blog called Au coin de ma rue is fucking great. It’s full of gorgeous photos of attractive people with truly inspiring street style. And it's started posting a look back at the same people, but a year later. It's fascinating to see how their style has changed or progressed.
images above via au coin de ma rue
What’s happening to me? It may be attributable to my all-too-rapidly-approaching “big birthday” but I’m finding myself drawn to classic, traditional style more and more. Clean lines, classic colors, sturdy fabrics – they’re timeless, right? That said, I love this preppy bag from Tory Burch.
via Mrs Lilien
![]() |
| net-a-porter |
Also spotted? This adorbs preppy bag at NY Fashion Week. via Refinery 29
![]() |
| Refinery 29 |
I’m totally enamored with the great 60s sartorial *cringe* photos snapped by J.H. Lartigue. I WANT this book! via liebemarlene
In other news, I love the many lovely camera illustrations by Daniel Ray Cole. via designworklife
images by Daniel Cole
I adore the photo styling in this post on integrating wood features into vintage-inspired interiors. The colors, shades, patterns, and materials? Love. It. All of it!
via lace and tea
![]() |
| homeshoppingspy |
This link gets a big "WOW!" from me. Why? Because the David Rumsey Historical Map Collection is pretty impressive. via designworklife
![]() |
| Map of the British Empire in America - 1746 |
I heart this photo of Ellen Page by photographer Gabor Jurina, which I just stumbled across this week. And this random glamour shot, too. Beautiful!
And finally, I am coveting this insane-o window wall. I want one! via unstitched
Have a glorious weekend!












No comments:
Post a Comment