The other night's show at the Hi Tone was amazing fun. I am such a huge fan of both Peter Case and Paul Collins, you can't even imagine. I love everything they've done. The Nerves, The Breakaways, The Plimsouls, Peter's solo stuff, The Beat... Wow! They are totally my pretend boyfriends (PBFs!). It was amazing to see them perform a few old Nerves songs together.
When I asked them to pose with me for this picture after the show, Peter said, "Whoa! A picture with us, together? Yeah! You get in the middle and be Jack Lee." My heart just about leaped out of my chest.
When I asked them to pose with me for this picture after the show, Peter said, "Whoa! A picture with us, together? Yeah! You get in the middle and be Jack Lee." My heart just about leaped out of my chest.
No comments:
Post a Comment