There are lots of great links out there in the blog-o-sphere right now to lead you to some great Halloween-themed stationery. From monster-themed notebooks to Halloween party invitations to greeting cards, there’s some serious awesome out there this season. Check these out!
Monster notebooks by Got Bad Vibes are available from the Dr. Badvibes house of Oddities Shop. via designworklife
Awesome monster-themed letterpress cards from Hour of Nine , as part of the Super Monster Collection, can be found at their shop. via Cool Hunting
Cute personalized Halloween cards from tiny prints are available for your custom Halloween order now. Monsters like the Wolfman, Dracula and Frankenstein and even scary skulls and mummies, too! via Happiness Is
I think by now everyone who blogs about design has, at some point, posted about the amazing products from Rifle Paper Co., so, hey, I'm adding myself to the long list of admirers! Right now, they've got super ruling Halloween cards and party invitations available from their website.
Another of my fave letterpress companies, Egg Press, has cute letterpressed Halloween cards, too. via sayyestohoboken
Too much awesome? I think not.





No comments:
Post a Comment