Friday, October 22, 2010

The "I Love You" List

The "I Love You" List is a weekly collection of my favorites. Here are a few of the things I spotted and loved out there on the "interweb" this week.

My paper shredder recently kicked the proverbial bucket. I think I need this hand-crank paper shredder available on-line from A+R. It comes in pink, blue and white. I definitely want a white one! It's so lo-fi modern! Spotted on Design*Sponge.

I'd also love to have this totally kick-ass camera lens mug. It's available from PhotoJoJo and would make a great gift for any photo nerds you may know. (I know several.) Spotted at Down and Out Chic.

I want one of these bear head bottle openers from Portland's Flutter for my kitchen. Spotted via Facebook.

Speaking of bears… I’ve been perusing websites of some of the local tattoo artists in the Memphis area, since I’ve vowed to get a new tattoo (of a bear) before my next birthday. Unfortunately, I haven’t found a suitable tattoo artist yet. That said, my head almost exploded when I stumbled across the original flash tattoo art and all sorts of fantastical illustrations (including ones of some of my favorite bands  like The Ramones, The Supremes, The Rolling Stones, The Who, etc.) by Madrid artist Ricardo Cavolo. The illustrations and photos on his blog are amazing. Too bad he's in Spain and I'm not. Spotted at Where the Lovely Things Are.

Finally, this Brooklyn apartment is my ideal small living space - that's some perfectly simple, comfortable and lived-in style. They've got a great mix of vintage and contemporary furnishings that complement each other well. I could move right in there! Spotted at Design*Sponge.

No comments: