Saturday, January 8, 2011

All Mapped Out: Atelier 688 & FJS Pillows

I can't believe I'm discovering so many resources for map pillows lately! Last week I posted about the colorful cushions from My Bearded Pigeon. This week I came upon new ones from two different sources. Yay!


These silk cushions from Atelier 688, an atelier/retailer of unique hand-crafted furnishings, lighting and art in Toronto, are available via their shop on Etsy. I spotted these on Pinterest (here) and tracked 'em down! I think they are absolutely bee-yoo-tee-ful! They range in price from about $120 to $195 and come in two sizes (22-inch or 26-inch squares).
images above via Atelier 688


These beauties are made by FJS Pillows and are available from several sources including Burke Decor. They're 22 inches square and double-sided, as pictured. 
images above via Burke Decor

You can spot even more of these sweet things over at FOKaL, where they were highlighted as a "hot product," and you can order 'em direct from FJS at their Big Cartel shop here. (Be warned: Their selection of prints and patterns is staggering.) They come with feather down inserts and are machine washable. They'll set ya back $120 each. But shipping is free!
images above via FOKaL

No comments: