Friday, January 14, 2011

The "I Love You" List

This week, I loved seeing an interview with Mac and Laura of Superchunk, one of my all-time favorite bands, on one of my favorite design/lifestyle blogs. via Design Sponge
Superchunk

I’m in awe of this amazing up-cycled record player. Somebody was verrrry good this year for Santa to bring that sweet baby! via Where the Lovely Things Are
Photos via Ruthi Auda

I’m staggered by the genius of Great Showdowns. You've gotta check it out. It's almost too good.  
via Miss Moss 
“Don’t mess with the bull, young man. You’ll get the horns.”

I love, love, love these postcard options for mailing to faraway friends and loved ones. These stitching postcards are pretty spiffy. They’re available at Uncommon Goods. via Cool Hunting
Stitching Postcards by Details
And these It’s Not That Far postcards rule. They come as single cards or in sets. I recently purchased one from Rar Rar Press on Etsy to send to my bestie in San Francisco. She loved it.
Photos via Rar Rar Press

French photographer Sacha Goldberger did a superhero photoshoot of his 91 year old grand-mère. C’est très fantastique! via Honestly WTF
Photo by Sacha Goldberger

The gigantic, nearly unheard of Merimekko clearance sale at Always Mod runs through Sunday! Thanks to SimplyGrove for the heads up!
Photo via Always Mod

And, finally, the Screwnicorn corkscrew from Gama-Go is cracking me up.
Screwnicorn Corkscrew by Gama-Go

Happy weekend to you. I hope you make the most of it! I have Monday off from work in observance of Martin Luther King Day. Yay! Do you?

No comments: