Friday, January 7, 2011

The "I Love You" List

Here are some of the things I loved out there in the world of "the internets" this week.

I love this "she’s a heartbreaker" music mix posted on Tumblr by suicidewatch. It could have come straight from my own iPod. Download it here.

I love these modern abodes for critters. Fish Hotel by Umbra, the Dog Mansion by Best Friend’s Home, and the Chicken Coop by architects Mitchell Snyder and Shelley Martin. 
via Happiness Is
via Inspix
via Dwell

I admire the crisp, clean Scandinavian styling at Me and Alice.  It makes me cuckoo. via simplygrove
via Me and Alice

I adore this picture of a cat pilot.
Pinterest

I’m all smitten with the gorgeous sweaters and such from Jumperfabriken. See their amazing lookbook photo sets on Flickr - the styling is top notch. (I want the Daniela sweater!) via Miss Moss.
Jumperfabriken via Flick

I’m love-struck by these 10 typefaces available from MyFonts. via designworklife.

And finally, I really liked this blog post with images of antique political handkerchiefs from Cornell University's collection of textiles. They're so intricate and pretty! via Miss Moss.
via Miss Moss

Have a happy weekend!

No comments: