thirty-three 1/3 rpm

IS THIS THING ON?

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

What I Got for Christmas!

Julius Shulman Los Angeles
Blueprint Etched Bracelet
Julius Shulman Palm Springs
Dolly t-shirt by Nooworks


supercalifragilipstick in fuschia fete
We're Desperate: The Punk Rock Photography of Jim Jocoy, SF/LA 1978-1980

 I am a lucky, lucky girl!
Posted on: 12/27/2011 12:26:00 PM
Labels: beauty, holidays, jewelry, Los Angeles, photography, San Francisco

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

thirty-three 1/3 rpm

Hi! I'm Gina. I go totally gooey over music, design and travel - these are the things that stir me the most and that make me the happiest. This is my space to document some of my rampant crushes on lo-fi rock 'n' roll, hi-brow design, stylish travel, fuzzy critters and other inspirational tidbits that make my head spin.

FOLLOW ME ON:

Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on Tumblr

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow thirty-three 1/3 rpm

BLOG ARCHIVE

  • ▼  2011 (278)
    • ▼  December (9)
      • What I Got for Christmas!
      • Crush: All I Want for Christmas is a Go-Go Girl!
      • Baby Critters: Yawns!
      • Tuesday Tunes: Shannon & The Clams
      • Medicine for Mondays: Tina Turner & The Ikettes
      • Flashback Friday: The Dictators
      • Girls with Records: Leading Ladies
      • December
      • Even More: Magnetix
    • ►  November (24)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (16)
    • ►  July (33)
    • ►  June (22)
    • ►  May (27)
    • ►  April (27)
    • ►  March (34)
    • ►  February (34)
    • ►  January (34)
  • ►  2010 (183)
    • ►  December (40)
    • ►  November (38)
    • ►  October (31)
    • ►  September (21)
    • ►  August (46)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (4)

GIVING CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

I try my best to credit all sources and properly acknowledge all the bloggers, architects, designers, stylists and photographers who work so hard to bring good things to my attention. I'm an amateur blogger and have no desire to make any personal gains through this site - I simply post about things that I love. If I have not given you credit, please let me know! I'll be happy to credit you or remove posts or photos at your request!
Watermark theme. Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.