This week’s list is a bit random since I missed last week due to the post-Thanksgiving coma I was in. The good news this week is that I’m starting to get myself in the Christmas Spirit. This free download of some awesome new Christmas music from Target (??!!) is helping.
I've spied a couple of cute Christmas cards that seem to properly suit my mood and style this Holiday Season, but I’m not sure which ones to go with yet. This Hillary Bird card on Etsy is a real gem, but at $4 each I’m hoping she announces a price break for a set of ‘em.
![]() |
| Hillary Bird |
![]() | |
| Hello Lucky |
This lovely letterpress card is $13 for a set of 6 from Elum and is pretty classy to boot.
![]() |
| Elum Design |
Speaking of classy… These little faux mink coat tree ornaments rule. I can totally see them hung respectfully on the Christmas trees of some of my glamorous friends. via I Suwannee
| Ballard Designs |
Although I’m trying hard to institute a no-buy-December, I’m still window shopping. The Ingrid Starnes collection posted at somuchtotellyou made my head explode from the sheer gorgeous-ness. I also want, want, want this awesome, limited edition letterpress t-shirt I spied over at designworklife.
![]() |
| Dock2Letterpress |
I actually had a dream on Tuesday night that I made out with Don Draper. So, thanks to missmoss for that.
![]() |
| Dan Meth |
Also, I got totally sucked into the pictures of pretty people on photographer James Kelly’s blog. via somuchtotellyou.
![]() |
| Annie Monroe photo by James Kelly |
And, lastly, I am absolutely head-over-heels with this gorgeous house posted on the desire to inspire blog earlier this week. As Liz Lemon would say, I want to go to there.
![]() |
| Residence near Stockholm, Sweden |







No comments:
Post a Comment