![]() |
| source |
I would like to try out this pom pom bib necklace tutorial. It looks super easy and the result is quite pretty. I can see myself rockin’ one of these. But I’m really thinking I might try making some corsage-style bracelets with small “flowers” or pom poms and matching (or complementary!) ribbon ties. Think it’ll work? via littlemissmomma via Pinterest
| littlemissmomma |
I'm totally in awe of this Australian beach house by architect Frank Macchia. And it’s for sale. Ugh. via desiretoinspire
I’m obsessed with this image. It makes me want to go to the desert. So. Bad. via the brick house
![]() |
| via the brick house |
Or, alternately, I’d like to escape into this field of California poppies. via ohjoy
| Oh Joy! |
The Surprise Ball video from Kate Spade is one of the most awesome gifty things I've ever seen. via dansmonboudoir
surprise ball from kate spade new york on Vimeo.




No comments:
Post a Comment