I think it’s safe to say I’ve always been somewhat obsessed (ok, like, definitely obsessed) with paper products, stationery and office supplies. Since I was a kid! Over the past year I’ve been finding myself perusing the same few website frequently. Checking back almost weekly to see what's new. They're sites that offer paper products that are unique and attractive, that you can’t find at the local MegaOfficeMart. Here are a few that I love from around the globe.
From the United States
Bob’s Your Uncle is a shop in Boston with lovely, modern things. All manner of paper, table goods, and organizers can be found at their on-line shop.
![]() |
| Punctuation Page Markers from Bob's Your Uncle |
The Curiosity Shoppe in San Francisco carries all sorts of fun, unique things. Their store looks so damn cute. I wish they’d been around when I still lived there! But, lucky for me, I can browse their on-line shop and drool on my keyboard from here.
| Prize Ribbons from The Curiosity Shoppe |
Felt & Wire, a curated marketplace of designer papergoods in New York state has beautiful prints, paper, fabric and other ephemera with modern flair.
![]() |
| San Francisco City Map Postcard from Felt & Wire |
Kate’s Paperie has several shops in NYC and their on-line shop is pretty great. They carry lovely bits to cater to almost anyone's sense of style - modern to traditional, always classy.
![]() |
| Cavallini Thank You Notes from Kate's Paperie |
See Jane Work has upscale, designer office supplies and more as an on-line resource out of Jacksonville, FL. They carry colorful, stand-out supplies and gifts.
![]() |
| Galison Business Card Holders from See Jane Work |
Paper Source in Chicago, IL is the place to look for wedding invitations, envelopes & cards, fine paper, scrapbooking supplies and gifts. Their on-line shop always has cute stuff to lust after and I can't wait to visit their store next time I'm in the neighborhood.
| 2011 Paper Source Wall Art Calendar |
Olive Manna is a great on-line resource for very attractive packaging, housewares, textiles and papergoods. Beautiful basics and lots of why-didn't-I-think-of-that goodies.
![]() |
| Baker's Twine from Olive Manna |
From Around the Globe
Papershop has papergoods including distinctive stationery, posters and rubber stamps out of Helsinki, Finland. Their supplies are both stylish and fun.
![]() |
| Map Letter Set from Papershop |
Australian shop Letterbox Co.’s online concept store & design house has their own product range of stationery and giftwares as well as products sourced and selected from all over the world. They also do custom graphic design. I love their style.
![]() |
| Tessoti notepad from Italy from Letterbox Co. |







No comments:
Post a Comment