Friday, December 31, 2010

The "I Love You" List

Last week, I spotted some awesome product branding by graphic designer Mikey Burton for brand studio Division of Labor. This stamp made me laugh out loud. via designworklife 
Mikey Burton Graphic Design

These are gorgeous shutters! They’re made from water-cut aluminum panels, they create some amazing interior impressions. Photos by Domingo Milella and Victoria Ebner via Dezeen 

"Flutter In A Pinhole" just may be one of the coolest things ever. It's a one-shot pinhole Polaroid camera and postcard combo! Snap a photo while on vacation, write a note on the picture "frame" provided and drop it right in the mail. Cool, right? via dieline via yanko design
the dieline

 
Uh... The 2011 Moustache Calendar is kinda awesome. via designformankind
source


I spied the movie trailer for Teen-A-Go-Go this week. It's a documentary about rock and roll and, more specifically, about the A Go-Go Teen Scene between 1964 and 1968. Can't wait to see it!


I love the list of five "2010 Design Trends We've Tired Of" at HomeDesignFind this week. Namely:
1) Taxidermy.
2) Chinese Garden Stools.
3) Typography as art.
4) The Eames Lounge Chair.
5) Chalkboard Paint.
But they also list five things they'd like to see more of in 2011. More of what? Well, more personal, mixed-up organic and handmade style. Nice!

And, finally, I love this Guitar Lessons print by Argentinean illustrator Max Dalton. via Inspix via roots66
image
detail

No comments: